1. Group Size: Min – 20 persons Max – 50 persons
2. Minimum Age: 7 years old
3. The factory tour is currently open to educational institutions only.
4. Adult supervision is required for our visiting friends.
For children in primary 1 to 3, the minimum ratio of children to adults is 8 children : 1 adult. For upper primary and secondary school students, the ratio is 15 children : 1 adult.
5. For hygiene and safety reasons, visitors are
5.2. required to wear a hairnet (provided) whilst inside the factory.
5.3. not allowed to bring personal belongings into the factory.
6. 48 hours advance notice of any cancellation is requested.
What you need to know about the factory:
• Photo taking/video taping is STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside our factory.
• Our factory is not wheelchair accessible. Visitors should also be aware that certain parts of the tour are accessible only by stairs.
• The temperature and noise level inside the factory when in operation might cause some discomfort to some visitors.
• Our factory processes peanut and egg containing products.