1. Group Size: Min - 15 persons Max - 20 persons
2. Minimum Age: 7 years old
3. The factory tour is currently open to educational institutions and government agency only.
4. Adult supervision is required for our visiting friends.
For children in primary 1 to 3, the minimum ratio of children to adults is 8 children : 1 adult. For upper primary and secondary school students, the ratio is 15 children : 1 adult.
5. For hygiene and safety reasons, visitors are
5.2. required to wear a hairnet (provided) whilst inside the factory.
5.3. not allowed to bring personal belongings into the factory.
6. ALL Booking of factory tour should be done 3 months prior to their requested visit.
7. 48 hours advance notice of any cancellation is requested.
What you need to know about the factory:
• Photo taking/video taping is STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside our factory.
• Our factory is not wheelchair accessible. Visitors should also be aware that certain parts of the tour are accessible only by stairs.
• The temperature and noise level inside the factory when in operation might cause some discomfort to some visitors.
• Our factory processes peanut and egg containing products.